August Empties! Products I loved!
Here’s a list of my August Empties alone with a fun little clip on what I thought about each product!
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation: I totally hoard these so I can send them back to the store and redeem my lipstick! I finally Finished this one and I’ve actually moved to a Kat Von D Foundation I love much more.
- Loreal Pure Clay Mask: I can’t say this stuff works miracles, but I CAN say that I absolutely love the smell of this and so I was a total fan throughout. I’m a sucker for smelly things and it’s worth a try!
- Johnson’s Milk and Rice Baby Lotion: This stuff is hands down LIFE! The smell, texture, and overall feeling after using this is everything to me. I have no idea how to find more of this stuff, please leave a comment if you’ve seen this anywhere!
- Glamglow Supercleanse Mud to Foam Cleanser: I got this with my Sephora 500 point reward box and it was worth that and much more. Honestly, if Glamglow was my only option for face cleansers I would never complain.
- Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint: Please don’t ask me what color this is because I could never figure it out with this collection!! >.< But I found the right shade in the pic below, happy hunting!
Did you guys empty any products this month? Comment below if you like any of these too!Would you like to collaborate with me? Contact Me Here!